Click here to download my Living Room
Details about this .ccf file
For almost every component I've created a Simple and
a Full version of the remote. The Simple controls are implemented under the
Device heading in the Pronto and the Full controls are implemented as Macro Groups.
A button in the upper left corner switches between the two.
Here is a list and description of the devices and macro groups in this
||Selects what device to watch and contains a Remotes screen|
||Simple version of Sony 10HT Projector controls |
||Simple version of RCA DTC100 Satellite controls|
||Simple version of Sony DVP-S330 DVD controls|
||Power controls for most devices (this is incomplete) |
||Simple version of Replay 1 (3060) controls |
||Simple version of Replay 2 (2020) controls |
||Simple version of Sony SLV799HF VCR controls |
||Channel guide for DTC100 Satellite receiver |
||Full version of Sony 10HT Projector controls|
||Full version of RCA DTC100 Satellite controls |
||Not currently used|
||Full version of Replay 1 (3060) controls |
||Full version of Replay 2 (2020) controls |
||Full version of Sony DVP-S330 DVD controls|
||Full version of Sony SLV799HF VCR controls |
||Full verions of Sony STR-DA777ES Receiver controls |
||Sony 300 disc changer controls (Work in progress) |
||leftover test stuff |
||Channel guide for HDTV channels |
||SIMA SVS-4 S-Video switch controls |
||Original ReplayTV IR commands |
||Test panel used to map RC6 commands to ReplayTV
The Replay1 and Replay2 panels use a new unsupported feature in version
3.0 of the ReplayTV software. It is possible to make a ReplayTV box
respond to 2 different sets of IR commands.
- The first set is always the IR commands issued
by the ReplayTV remote. All ReplayTV boxes will respond to those
controls whenever power is applied.
- The second set responds to a unique system code assigned to each
I've used system code 1 for my 1st Replay box and system code 2 for the
2nd (I thought that was quite original).
To make a ReplayTV box respond to these new system codes, peform the
- Power cycle your ReplayTV/SS by
unplugging the power for 10 seconds the plugging it back in.
- Wait for the unit to completely boot up.
- Use any remote command with the sytem ID you
want that unit to respond to.
- The ReplayTV/SS will now work with that system ID
- Fixed bug in Replay2 downarrow.
- Added Power On button to Replay1 device
- Completed all Surf buttons and added new index and Sat Control buttons to each screen
- Changed HDTV buttons so they used DTC100 discrete commands
- Removed unused Test and FR_Surf devices
Copyright (c) 1999-2002 Craig Colvin. All rights reserved.